Using a subsidy coordinator leads to a significant increase of the utilisation of subsidies
Our subsidy coordinators assist municipalities with their internal subsidy processing and acquisition processes. They advise on how to efficiently set up subsidy processes and identify current subsidy options that match the municipality's policy goals and ambitions. In our experience, using a subsidy coordinator will lead to a significant increase of the utilisation of subsidies. A municipality is better able to realise its goals and effectively embed subsidy processes in its organisation.
An overview of some of the activities we conduct as subsidy coordinators:
- Conducting screening interviews with staff;
- Conducting desk research, e.g. thoroughly studying projects and exploring subsidy options;
- Proactively thinking along about projects and offering advice where necessary to ensure projects tie in with the subsidy scheme;
- Serving as a constant source of information for subsidy-related matters;
- Drawing up subsidy applications;
- Assisting with the completion of subsidy projects;
- Maintaining an overview of and monitoring ongoing subsidy projects and deadlines.
Heeft jouw organisatie grip op alle subsidieprocessen, - projecten en mogelijkheden?