What we do with the personal data of our visitors, customers and other relations. And why this is not only an advantage for us.
Personal data that we process
Vindsubsidies processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Why do we need data?
Vindsubsidies processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
How long do we keep the data?
Vindsubsidies will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period is 7 years.
Share with others
Vindsubsidies only provide to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
I map website visit
Vindsubsidies only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. If it is not possible through these settings or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com. In order to verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your ID. Make the citizen service number (BSN), MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and your passport photo black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Vindsubsidies will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. You can also reach us via:
- Website: www.vindsubsidies.nl
- Telephone number: 085-0135253
- Enschede office: Hengelosestraat 581, 7521 AG Enschede
- Deventer office: Leeuwenbrug 107, 7411 TH Deventer
- Utrecht office: Europalaan 400, 3526 KS Utrecht
Vindsubsidies takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Vindsubsidies has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.