The scheme is intended for entrepreneurs who pay income or corporate tax in the Netherlands.
o apply for EIA, you must meet the following 4 conditions:
The amount of energy investments is at least € 2,500 per asset.
he business asset has not been used before.
The business asset is on the so-called energy list. You can download the energy list from the RVO.nl website.
You have not yet received an environmental investment allowance for the same business asset.
- Business assets that appear on the Energy List 2020.
- Business assets that are not on the Energy List, but that do save energy or fossil fuels and meet a general saving standard.
- The costs for energy advice.
When to apply?
Submit a generic EIA application?
We have more than 20 years of experience in applying for grants and tax schemes for sustainable investments. Especially in recent years sustainability and environmental friendliness high on the political agenda. This results in many financial incentive schemes that businesses and society can make use of.
Vindsubsidies has in-house specialists in the field of all (tax) schemes, including the EIA. What can we do for you?
- Assess whether your investment is eligible for a grant
- In the case of proof of a generic saving, we perform the corresponding calculation.
- Submit the grant application to the RVO.
- Act as contact person towards the RVO.
- Support with administrative settlement.
- You get a permanent consultant who guides your company and employees.
What do you pay us when we can help?
We work both on the basis of hours x rate and on a no cure, no pay basis. The latter means that you only pay us when you have also received a grant yourself. There is a fee for this, please contact us if you want to know how high it is.