The IT sector team helps companies, governments and knowledge institutions to push boundaries. The team consists of grant consultants who have extensive experience in academic positions, in government and in consultancy. Their expertise encompasses all relevant grant programs in this domain and is combined with knowledge of policy and developments in the field of IT.
Other IT subsidies also in the picture
WBSO is often the starting point for grants. Through periodic conversations, our consultants know which way your company is going. In internal knowledge sessions we discuss all projects for grant possibilities. This also involves specialists in other fields such as EU, Life, Sciences & Health, Public or Energy.
Together with you we make a plan which grants can be interesting and what is needed for this. We often also draw up a grants roadmap for the coming years. With this we try to support your growth with the best suitable grants.
Due to the various specializations that we have at Vindsubsidies, sometimes unexpected projects are created. Water boards that want to start an innovation project but are still looking for an IT service provider, or participate as an IT developer in a consortium led by a municipality. We also try to establish links between companies and projects.
We help IT companies to grow with subsidies
- We ensure that your growth is supported by grants.
- In the initial phase, much use is made of the WBSO and, for example, an MIT Feasibility.
- In the growth phase, we look for other options such as grants for collaborations. This can be the MIT R&D collaboration for national collaboration, but also Eurostars or Fast Track to Innovation for international collaboration, for example.
- In further (international) upscaling, we look at grant programs such as H2020 EIC Accelerator or DHI.
- This way, the grants grow with your company and you can be sure that you do not miss any opportunities.
Brain Science Tools en Braincarta vroegen subsidie aan voor hun gezamenlijke innovatieproject.
ICT Group bestaat uit een aantal losse bedrijven waaronder ICT Netherlands, Intraffic en OrangeNXT.